I’ve been to Nashville several times and one of my favorite things about it is the food. Here are my favorite Nashville restaurants (so far):
- Bar Taco- I believe they have locations in several states but I’ve only eaten at the one in Nashville. The atmosphere had a coastal vibe to it and I loved it. I got a mojito in addition to my food and it was so good.
- Acme Feed and Seed- This is by far my favorite place I’ve eaten at in Nashville. It is also probably the most unique. Each of Acme’s three floors has a different menu and dining experience. I ordered “The Hatchery” (without the egg) and it was delicious. Next time I will probably try “The Down Home Falafel Wrap” because it sounds amazing.
- Pinewood Social- This is also a unique place. It’s more than a restaurant, as they have a pool, patio, and bowling. I got a glass of Rose’ to accompany my food.
- Pancake Pantry- It’s worth the line y’all. I have gotten the “Smoky Mountain Buckwheat Cakes” both times I’ve been here and they did not disappoint.
- Five Daughter’s Bakery- While this isn’t an actual restaurant, it is a great place for a sweet treat. They have several vegan options, which all sound delicious. I’ve ordered “The Purist” both times I’ve been here. They have several locations, including TN, GA, and FL.
While most of our food stops have tended to lean on the touristy side I’m hoping to try out some more local places next time. What restaurants, bars, or bakeries do you recommend in Nashville?