Brussels sprouts tend to be a love it or hate it food item. As you can probably guess, I am on the love it side. I’m actually obsessed with this recipe and when I made these for Thanksgiving last month, I almost ate the whole bowl. Here is how I make them…
To start, you’ll need 2 lbs of brussels sprouts, 2 tbsp maple syrup, 2 tbsp balsalmic vinegar, 4 tbsp olive oil, ½ tsp sea salt, and ½ tsp pepper.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Coat your baking tray(s) with a non-stick olive oil cooking spray.
- Gather your ingredients.
- Put the brussels sprouts in a large bowl.
- Add the maple syrup, balsalmic vinegar, olive oil, and spices. Using tongs or (clean) hands, mix the ingredients together.
- Put the Brussels sprouts on the baking tray(s).
- Bake for about 30 minutes, stirring halfway to make sure they are getting evenly roasted.
- Enjoy! 🙂
Have you ever made brussels sprouts? Is there anything you would add or change in this recipe?